Saturday, March 29, 2008

Oh, the weather outside is downright scary!

This is my view from my front door today. It's not foggy, that's blowing snow. At times I can barely make out the houses around us. And yes, I did shovel the walk this morning even though you can't tell it now. I had to post this for my friend Nicole and her family. In her family's blog she posted photos from her son's field day at school. She mentioned why the kids were wearing sweatshirts and jackets- that it was a cool morning in the low 60s. We haven't hit 60F as an afternoon high yet! We thought it was nice yesterday and went for a walk- it was 43F at 6 in the evening. Today's high is a whopping 31F. Can you tell I am a little jealous of those in warmer climates? Anyways, here's hoping it warms up soon!

p.s. My mom said it was snowing in Portland, OR today, too. Now that's just plain CRAZY!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

it's supposed to be 80 tomorrow :)