Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A new quilt for a little man on the way!


Dustin's friend Brian Heath, who he met in Basic Training, is expecting their first little baby next month. Dustin wanted to make them a quilt and he wanted to do it himself. Life got busy and time flew by and finally he just asked me to make it. Since we are leaving Saturday, I decided just to get it done before we left. I asked Dustin if he would help tie it and then he could say he at least helped. It's pretty stinkin' cute with boats, lighthouses, and fish. The back is made of the striped material. I sure hope Brian and Tiffany don't check out our blog in the next few days so that it can still be a surprise. If not- it'll soon be in the mail and they can see it themselves. :)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Oh my!!! Too bad for you I check this blog about once a week! Just because we're so far away doesn't mean we still can't see you! Sorry to ruin the surprize, but that quilt is so cute and THOUGHTFUL- you most certainly DID NOT need to do that AT ALL! We can't wait to see it in person- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THINKING OF US!!!! Love you guys!!!