Sunday, January 17, 2010

Henry's Lost Another Tooth...


Here's Mr. Henry with another baby tooth lost! He really is growing up! It's pretty fun. We had a little scare yesterday morning when he woke up to find no tooth and no money under his pillow. He sure knew that wasn't right. We literally had to take the bed apart, even taking the mattress off of the wooden bed frame. We finally found one shiny golden dollar on the floor after shaking out all of the bedding! He was pretty happy to have found it. So off to Wal-mart we went last night. You wanna guess what he bought? Flarp. Yes, Flarp. It's "noise making putty". When you press the goopy gloppy stuff into it's plastic canister is makes, well, fart noises. The boys thought it was hilarious the whole ride home from Wal-mart. I have to admit their laughter did make me smile, and the noises are kind of funny! Thankfully, however, the newness has worn off and I haven't heard it anymore this evening. Then tonight, as I was making dinner, Henry ran upstairs to show me that his middle front tooth is loose. How cute is that going to be? I just can't wait!

No comments: