Monday, May 10, 2010

Noooooooooo! She's Just Too Young!



Kelsey started this over the weekend...pulling up on things. She can't be old enough yet! She's two months ahead of the other kids! She first pulled herself up onto the first stair, then on the wall by the night light in the boys room, now the edge of the crib. The mattress is still on the highest setting. I need Dustin to get home so we can lower it so she's safe again. I can't believe that at barely 7 months she's strong enough to do this. I guess she's got to keep up with the rest of them. She can also sit back on her haunches and balance there to get into things like my magazine basket. Right now she's busy tearing the cover off of one of Dustin's truck catalogs! Yum! I sure hope she's not walking soon!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

This is CRAZY!!! Matthew just started doing this 2-3 weeks ago and he's almost 10 months old!!! Boy, will you have your hands full! :)

Michelle said...

bwahahaha I have NO sympathy for you! None. I would have loved for Millie to have waited til 7 months to stand up on things! The girl did that at 5 months. She walked at 9 months. I can't count the number of times I've pulled that child off my kitchen table today alone. I think every parent needs to experience the horrors of an early walker.

Unknown said...

Oh man! It is sooooo much easier to deal with a baby BEFORE they are mobile...once they learn to get around, it's down hill for mom's sanity. :) They say the further down in the birth order the earlier kids do things, since they have older siblings to copy. Have fun! :)