Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!



I had a fun day on my birthday. We had the grandmas here and we all went Outlet Mall shopping. I even found something for myself! Dustin took the girls and the boys were in school so we had a lot of fun. We all went to Cracker Barrel for dinner where we ate yummy food, opened presents, and had cake. Dustin let the kids choose gifts for me. By far Jenna's was the most interesting...a huge, golden, be-jeweled, heart-shaped peace sign necklace. She told me I could wear it everyday! Too cute. Henry chose a new saddle bike seat because last week he was riding behind me and told me my seat was too small. Nice. The new seat rocks, by the way! Jeff chose the basket for the front of my bike. I have always wanted one of those. After dinner, the grandmas took the kids home to bed and Dustin and I went to see "You Again". It was better than I thought it would be. All in all it was a pretty good day.

No comments: