Monday, November 1, 2010

Pumpkins!








We carved our pumpkins on Saturday night and had a fun time as a family working on them. I really enjoy carving pumpkins and love to see the jack-o-lanterns all lit up. Henry was old enough this year to work on his all on his own. He needed some help at the end, but he was dedicated to the project and didn't give up even when it got hard. Jeff did not like the scooping out process. He asked Dad to do it. Jenna, however, liked that part. I am with Jeff! After they were all lit we stretched some of that fake spider web stuff and the house looked pretty spooky. The kids loved it. Once we were back inside and the mess was cleaned up, we watched "The Private Eyes". It's an old 80s Don Knotts & Tim Conway flick. It's one of my absolute favorite movies from my childhood. My sister and I have watched that movie it seems like a million times. I found it on netflix and got it just in time. The boys really enjoyed it and I loved watching them laugh (out loud!) at all the parts we used to laugh at. It was a great evening!

No comments: