Thursday, December 1, 2011

Second Stop: Cozumel, Mexico





Dustin and I enjoyed Cozumel on our own and had a great time. We had asked the kids if they would rather go explore Mexico or go to Camp Carnival and they chose Camp! Yay for us! Dustin and I have been to Cozumel before, I've been there twice and we were not impressed. We decided to do something we've never done before on a cruise and rent a car to go exploring in. Usually I am too nervous to get very far from the ship. I am too afraid of being left behind. We found out we could drive all the way around the island in an hour and a half. We spent $55 and 3 hours and had a blast! The other side of the island, the one you don't see from the ship, is gorgeous! I've always spoken badly of Cozumel. I've been wrong! We went snorkeling and Dustin lost his wedding ring (again!) only this time he miraculously found it again! It was a beautiful day and I am so glad we were a little more adventurous this time.

No comments: