Thursday, December 12, 2013

We are alive!!!

I can't believe it's been so long since I posted and now there is sooo much to tell you! The last time I posted we were preparing for our PCS to Andersen AFB, Guam. Little did we know that just 9 days before we were supposed to fly out that our orders would be dropped. Five weeks later, the Douberlys, along with 21 bags and Missy were headed to Aviano Air Base, Italy. Here we've been for about two months. To say the time has flown would be an understatement. I can't believe how quickly time is passing. We are still waiting on our household goods. They left Mississippi July 31st, landed on Guam on August 22nd, traveled to California, then Virginia and are currently on a ship headed for Germany!! I can't wait to sleep in my own bed again- I haven't since May!!!! So here's to 6 months of updates...I hope you're ready!

No comments: