Monday, November 19, 2007

Just in Time!



They made their last trip of the season just before our first big snow, and I mean just before! Dustin took the boys to Idaho this past weekend to visit his Uncle Johnny and cousin Travis and his family. I was worried about the roads before they left and even more worried for their trip home as the snow started to fall last night. They made it home safely after traveling at about 30 miles an hour for about 10 hours. They were due back at 2am and didn't get here until 4am. Needless to say, I was a bit worried. They had a wonderful time and I'm sure they're glad they went. Jenna and I had a great girls only weekend with plenty of shopping, movies, and crafting. Hopefully Dustin's travel bug will go into hybernation for the winter and we can spend some time together doing absolutely nothing!

No comments: