Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Morning at the Douberlys!





MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Dustin had to work a 12 hour shift today but was lucky enough to come home for "lunch" at 8am. He got stay for 2 hours which was nice. We opened gifts and ate lots of Christmas Candy and cookies for breakfast! The kids were pleased with their gifts. I'm not sure if there's a favorite yet. We tried to simplify things this year and I think we succeeded. I was most excited about the play kitchen, I think. We received lots and lots of books this year and, as I write this, my sweet boys are sitting quietly on the couch looking through them. Thank You to everyone who sent gifts. We hope all of you have had a wonderful morning, too!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Dustin, Shannon and Family,

This is Josh and Angie Johnson from Idaho. What a terrific blog, it's such a great way to stay in touch. Well we're up to three children, just like yourselves. One girl and two boys (in that order). Anyway we'd love to hear from you, drop us an email, abbeyrock@hotmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Josh and Angie