Thursday, December 13, 2007

You call that a sandwich?


Let me start out by saying that sometimes I wonder if I baby Henry too much. I hear from other moms that other kids Henry's age are allowed to do more or expected to do more than I make Henry do. Some examples are, I know a mom who has her boys (who are my boys' ages) empty the dishwasher. Another mom has her boys showering on their own. Anyways, this afternoon I found myself in a tidy basement with Jenna asleep, the boys playing nicely, and my 20 minute Pilates DVD in my hand. (I was cleaning up the left out DVDs at the time) I thought, hey, I'm going to actually do this. Due to some back issues the doctor had told me no Pilates until after my latest visit which was this past Monday. So I popped it in and got started which, of course, made my boys instantly need me. I told them I was busy and to just give me 20 minutes. Henry asked me if he could make a sandwich. I thought, okay, maybe I should let him try this. How bad could it turn out...the kitchen was clean....he knows where stuff is....yeah, well... the photo is of what I found when I came upstairs...
Apparently, Henry and Jeffrey made Peanut Butter-Heath Bar Baking chips-butterscotch pudding sandwiches, without the crusts, of course!

No comments: