Wednesday, February 13, 2008

JIM BRICKMAN- IN CONCERT!






Let me start out by saying that I LOVE Jim Brickman's music. I have for a LONG time. His music got me through college and I still love it. He has more coming out all the time, too. I've just been too busy to notice lately. Anyways, my sweetheart surprised me with tickets to see him in Idaho Falls. We got a sitter for the kids and ran away to Idaho Falls for the night last night. The whole trip was wonderful! We enjoyed the hot tub at the hotel, got all dressed up and went to a nice dinner, and then went to the concert. We stayed after the concert for the VIP meet and greet so we got to meet him. YEAH! He seemed sincerely appreciative when we told him we had driven 5 hours to see the show and said he'd try to get to Great Falls next year. Something interesting he said during the show was that he loved to come to this part of the country and mentioned the "Utah/Idaho Corridor" because everyone loves music and plays an instrument or sings. Hummmmmm? Wonder why that is...........We were also blessed to be able to enjoy the music of Anne Cochran who sings on many of his albums and Tracy Sullivan, an electric violin player. I had never heard an electric violin and it was awesome! We're going to have to find some copies of his music to enjoy at home.


Anyways, he's still super cute and I told Dustin it's a good thing he stole me away from Jim Brickman. Hah! So here are a few photos from the meet and greet. Can't wait for him to come next year!

No comments: