Sunday, February 10, 2008

Wow, It's been a while!


Daddy Taught Jenna how to fold her arms for prayers while I was gone. It's soooooo cute!

HAPPY 31ST BIRTHDAY, DUSTIN!

I'm so sorry it's been almost a month since I've posted. Dustin is in the running for Husband of the Year this year...he surprised me with a plane ticket home- just for me! I got to spend 8 whole days at home with my parents and brothers and sister and he took leave to stay home with our little ones. I hope to have some photos of my new little niece and myself to post on here soon. I'm not the only spoiled one, though. Dustin got a truck for his birthday. Nothing new, of course, we're too cheap for that. He's pretty excited about it though. It's 11 years newer than his current daily driver. He's picking it up tomorrow so I'll be sure to post some photos of it, too. Well it's late. I wanted to be sure to get something on here so you wouldn't think I've given up on it!

No comments: