Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Warmest Day of the Year, I think!


Hello everyone! As I write this, at 9:30pm it's still 52F! Today was great! I am pretty sure our high temp today was 58F, or so the radio reported. I opened the doors and windows this afternoon after I walked to the commissary in short sleeves. I am sooooooooo glad it's finally warming up. Tomorrow it's supposed to be in the 70s. Yeah, skipping right over the 60s! We'll be back to the 50s later in the week but I am so excited for tomorrow. Today I saw a boy playing basketball with shorts on, but no shirt. Weather is so wierd. When I lived in Georgia there's no way I would have believed that I would ever consider 58F a warm day. Just to prove how nice it was today- Jeff has the cutest pink cheeks and ears. I'll have to let you know how tomorrow goes. I cannot wait!

No comments: