Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas from the Douberlys!








Hello. It's been a busy week since Miss Jenna broke her leg. She's doing great and we all had a very wonderful Christmas Day. These photos are from Christmas Eve with everyone sporting their (surprise!) new jammies. Christmas was spent opening presents, having a yummy lunch, going sledding, eating dinner at our friend's the Clark's and coming home and crashing. Now we have 6 days with Dad home although coming off a 12 hour mid shift (6pm to 6am) is proving difficult for Dustin. He woke up at 3 this morning and is sleeping now at 10am. He's got another month of mids so I guess it's better he stay on schedule. Anyways, we all got spoiled and the kids are busy playing with their new things right now. We have lots of great plans for 2009...we can't wait for it to get started! In February, I am going with my parents to Hawaii and will be acting as driver/tour guide. Dustin's mom is coming for the week while I am gone to help Dustin. In June we have an extended family vacation to Bryce Canyon planned with Dustin's aunts and uncles and cousins. We will probably be heading home to Portland in July. My brother Dennis will be there for his 20th! High School Reunion and we haven't seen him in over 2 years. What's neat is that this summer is my mom's 50th reunion, my brother David's 30th reunion, Dennis' 20th reunion, and my sister's 10th! They all gratuated in '59, '79, '89, and '99 respectively! Pretty cool! Well, I hope you all make the best of this last week of 2008! Best Wishes!

No comments: