Friday, May 22, 2009

Mom got spoiled!


I have been wanting a porch swing since we left Georgia (that's been 3 years now!). I loved, just loved, sitting out with Pick and Nana just about everyday when we lived next door to them. We would sit and watch the boys play and just swing. I loved it! I have been looking for a swing at yard sales and in the paper but have never found one. I even had Dustin look at one I saw in a dumpster one day. So I did something I never do- I paid full price for something. I know, I am just as shocked as you are. There was even one at the store that was labeled as having some missing bolts and I asked for a discount on that one. They'd only go down 10% and we didn't know if we'd even find the right bolts so we did the unthinkable and paid full, in-season, not clearance, price. Our friends were so proud. Anyways, Dustin spent most of last night putting it together for me and it was outside, all ready to rock, this morning. I am so excited for the weather to warm up so I can sit out there and watch the kiddos play. Thank you Dustin!

No comments: