Friday, October 23, 2009

Where has the time gone?

Here are the kids with my parents on the morning they headed home.

Pretty little Kelsey at about 2 1/2 weeks old.

Here's Kelsey in her first tub bath just this morning. Her little belly button has taken all this time to finally heal. I like it when they can finally get all wet and get really clean. She really enjoyed her bath and only fussed the first time I tried to rinse her hair. After that she was very happy in the tub.

Grandma Pamela and Kelsey.

Wow! I can't believe how much time has past since my last post. It has been a little crazy around here, to say the least. My parents left on the 7th, we had a week of somewhat normal, then Dustin's family has been here all this week. They head out tomorrow. I've still been keeping up with Cub Scouts and Dustin's been busy with coaching Jeff and Henry's football team. Next week Dustin is back to work and I hope the kids and I can get back to our regular schedules. Then it's craziness again with us pulling the kids out of school for part of the week as Dustin will be flying out on Friday, the 6th of Nov. After that is anybody's guess. We'll keep you posted!

No comments: