Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009!

Kelsey's First Halloween!
Could she be any cuter?


Jeff, Jenna, & Henry

Thank you Grandma Pat for sewing this awesome pirate shirt! It looked fabulous.
(No, it wasn't really warm enough for flip-flops but it wasn't that cold either. We got up into the mid 60s today and it was pretty nice until the sun went down and then we were all a bit chilly.)

Jeff as Captain Hook. We can thank Grandma Pat for this one, too! Thanks!

Well, I thought I had all four tucked into bed but the baby monitor is telling me different. I am really, really, really, hoping not to have a repeat of last night- Kelsey was up from 12:15 to 4am when I gave up and asked (demanded :) ) Dustin to go rock her. I am not sure what happened after that but my big kids were all up by 8am anyways. I am pooped!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kelsey was just so excited about her first Halloween and it took awhile for her to wind down for bed...come on Mom! The kids' costumes are adorable. I laughed at your comment about the flip-flops. I noticed he was wearing them right away and was surprised it was so warm there. :)