Sunday, December 13, 2009

A New Place to Play




There's a new place to play at Malmstrom Air Force Base. Oh, how I wish they had thought of this sooner! My friend Liz told me about it last week and we went to check it out on Friday. What they have done is convert one of the old gyms into an indoor playground for families. There is soccer and badminton on indoor grass carpeting. There is an inflatable obsticle course, a bounce house, giant chess, 3 dino climb on toys, a giant connect four game, and plenty of room for running, running, and more running around! And boy do we need room to run. With it being so darn stinkin' cold outside my boys want to run around my living room. This is an awesome alternative. We were there for an hour and a half and we all had a really great time. I think we'll be spending a lot of time here.

No comments: