Saturday, April 30, 2011

Back to the Beach!











Thursday evening Dustin went to fill an assignment at the Bishop's Storehouse so I bribed the kids with a night of swimming if they would humor me with some beach photos. My goal was to get one good photo of all 4 kids. Ambitious, I know. I mean, really, did I really think I was going to get all four kids to even look at the camera at the same time? Honestly, I did, but it didn't happen! I did get some pretty good photos of the children individually that I am really pleased with so it wasn't a total loss. And the evening at the Natatorium was fun, too. I think for the group shot I am going to have to stick with the back yard and make sure Dad is home to help wrangle! Here are the photos of just Jenna. No, I did not ask her to pose. All I asked for was a smile. :)

No comments: