Monday, July 11, 2011

The Audubon Zoo

So I am super, and I mean super, far behind! This is the first of about 15 posts I need to add in order to be "caught up"! So here goes. This is all of us at the Audubon Zoo back in June. It was super hot that day but we all still had a lovely time. It's a beautiful zoo. I can't wait to head back in the cooler months so that we can see animals doing more than napping in the exhausting heat! They are all really good nappers at the Audubon Zoo! You'll also notice we took along our friend Sydney. Having a nanny is awesome! I would have one on every vacation if we could. We brought Sydnet along because this trip included a temple sealing and we needed a sitter for that. She was wonderful. It was so nice to have another set of eyes and hands with the children. We may just have to take her everywhere!

No comments: