Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Going to the Temple




The weekend of August 19th-August 22nd turned out to be a whirlwind adventure for your's truly! DeAnne woke us out of bed the Wednesday night before to tell us that her husband, Terry, had completed his baptismal interview and was going to be baptised that weekend! What a surprise!! So, the next day I hit the Delta website to see how many miles we had and to see if there was even a flight available. Between the two of us we had plenty of miles and I flew out Friday afternoon. Only my mom knew I was coming and we surprised them in the Winco parking lot at 11:30pm! They were beyond surprised! On Saturday morning, DeAnne, Mom, and I were able to attend the temple together and had a fabulous time. We topped it off with a trip to Deseret Book, Clothing issue, and Burgerville! Oh, yeah! Then mom and I hit Washington Square while DeAnne headed home to prepare for the big night!





1 comment:

Michelle said...

that is so awesome you got to go!