Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Splash Pad!






Our friends, the Davis', showed us a new Splash Pad today in Gulfport, MS. It's a little bit of a drive, but not too bad. It was nice to get out and enjoy the sunshine. It's been so hot lately that we haven't been leaving the house much at all. The park was fun with lots of changes and surprises from the fountains. Afterwards, we hit McDonalds for their cheap-o Happy Meal day. The kids were thrilled. After we got home and had eaten it was way past Kelsey's normal nap time. I thought I would just have her wait since we had to leave to pick up the boys in about an hour's time. She sure suprised me when she took my hand and asked, "Nap?" I said okay and we toddled into her room. She was out like a light! She is so stinkin' cute! I love it. Jenna and Daniel, a little boy I have been watching, start school one week from today. It's going to be just me and Kelsey and I think we're going to have a lot of fun together!

No comments: