Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Longest Break!

I think this might be a record! I have been neglecting this blog like never before! I think it is because I made a huge error about a year ago and now I have to fix it. I am not too happy about that so I have just been putting it off. About a year ago, I was getting tired of how long it was taking me to upload photos to the blog.  My photos were really huge which turned out to be a total blessing! Anyways, a friend suggested I upload them for "web viewing". Boy did they load fast! I mean fast! Little did I know that means you cannot make prints from those! Last year my computer crashed and the ONLY place I had photos was the blog. I am so grateful I was able to just save from the blog. Only now, I have to go back about a year and delete all those "web view" photos and re-post the huge ones! Needless to say, I am not looking forward to it. But then why did I neglect the last 2 months as well? Who knows?! All I know is I am back and on a mission to make things right! 

No comments: