Friday, March 7, 2014

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!




I LOVE to win stuff on cruises! I love to play the games. Out of five cruises, I've earned three trophies and one medal. It's just a silly thing I enjoy. The only cruise I didn't come home with something was the cruise we went on as a family. There just wasn't time to play the games on that cruise. Although Henry carried the family by winning the Camp Carnival Dance Off and Kelsey won the Cutest Costume on the Ship...not too shabby! :) This cruise DeAnne and I totally crushed the scavenger hunt! We ran around like crazy people taking photos of all things on the list provided. The only problem was they only gave us one trophy! Hello! How was that going to work? So DeAnne talked to our friend Tomas at customer service and he hooked us up with another one! WooHoo!

No comments: