Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Our New Van


Well, despite my stingy ways, we bought another van! It's very much like our other van except that this one has all the bells and whistles and 101,000 miles fewer. The windows are tinted, the kids have their own air vents, it has a CD player and power windows, the list goes on. We saw it here in town and traded our other van in and paid them $4600. Not too bad but I was a little unhappy about pulling out a Money Market early and losing the $88 in interest it had earned, but we paid cash and won't owe any interest so I guess it's okay. The van drives so nice. I am very happy with it. The only problem now is that it still doesn't have a name. All my other cars have shared their names with Peanuts characters. There has been a Lucy, a Peppermint Patty (Patty for short), a Linus, and a Schroeder. Now I am at a loss. I know there are other names, of course, but none of them have clicked. If you have any suggestions leave me a comment!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

nice van! It's white and black so of course it's name is SNOOPY! :D

Martines Family said...

I like snoopy too. congratulations on a new van. I am so happy for you. Miss you guys!!
Colleen