Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Jenna is my little dress-up doll.



That's right, Jenna is my littlel dress-up doll. When I was young my mom made me an entire wardrobe for my My Friend Jenny doll. I LOVED to change her clothes and do her hair. Now I have my life-size Jenny doll and it's SO MUCH FUN! So I was looking on line one day and I saw these adorable dresses on ebay. They called them Pillowcase dresses. I then went and did a search on google or whatever and found instructions to make my own. They are made with just a rectangle of fabric with arm holes cut out and ribbon to fit it to their shoulders. Over the past couple of days, whenever I had a spare minute, I made one up for Jenna with little shorts to match. It's a little bit big but she's growing fast. One of the websites said that these were super cute with a turtleneck and leggings in the cooler months. Ooh, I can't wait!

No comments: