Sunday, August 3, 2008

Look what Mom got...


So a few posts ago I talked about how spoiled my boys were. Today I am letting you know how spoiled I am. I love my sewing room. It's super big, I had a desk for sewing, a desk for scrapbooking, a dresser for fabric and shelves full of supplies for all my projects. This room is also home to my treadmill. In the wintertime, when it's -30F outside I love having it there. The only problem with my sewing room is that it's in the basement and when we used the treadmill all we had to look at was a concrete wall and when I was crafting (usually alone after the kids are bed) I didn't have any company and I love to watch movies while a craft. I would usually bring my tiny portable DVD player down but that was annoying because it wasn't very big, very loud, and it didn't have a permanent place so it ended up being in the way. Well, those days are OVER! Dustin got a big TV from a co-worker for free. We put that one in the family room and I got the 19" for my craft room. Dustin then bought me a wall mount TV stand and a new DVD player and the picture tells the rest. Now I can walk and watch just like at the gym and have company while I craft. It's so great! Now my sewing room is perfect!

1 comment:

Sharlyn said...

I am a firm believer that you can get a lot more crafting done while watching/listening to a good movie! Congrats on the new addition to the craft room, that's exciting.