Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's all Grandma Pamela's Fault!





This is the result of staying with Grandma for a week in Idaho! Okay, not really, but I gotta blame someone! Jenna can now climb out of her crib so today she officially moved into her toddler bed. Can you believe it? At Grandma's house the crib that she sleeps in has to be right next to the bed in the spare room. Jenna realized that she could roll out of the crib onto the bed and then climb down. She got out from her nap yesterday here at home but I wasn't sure how she did it. She did it again this morning but I put her back in and asked her to "Show me!" It was soooooooooo cute, she put her little legs and bottom over and then held onto 2 of the bars and slid down them. It was a little iffy till her feet found the drawer below and then she stepped down. It all happened pretty quick. So here she is taking her afternoon nap in the toddler bed. She did great. I heard her get up and start playing with her hairbows but I hollered up the stairs to get back in bed and she did. This afternoon I threw that quilt together to commemorate her first night in a big girl bed (It was already cut out). Dustin put the kids to bed tonight while I was visiting with a friend and snapped the silly photo for me. She's a big girl now...next is nailing down the potty training!

No comments: