Sunday, August 3, 2008

Come on in, the water's great!



The boys just finished their swimming lessons for the summer on Friday. Henry will move to level 3 and Jeff is still working on level 1. Back at T-Hills, where I used to work, they had half levels but not here. If we were there, Jeff would have moved to 1 1/2. Anyways, they had a great time. I tried teaching them myself but they didn't want to "work" during Open Swim so we put them into group lessons. They love the water. The rules are a lot more lax here than back home as well...they let me hang out in the deep end treading water like crazy while Jeff jumps off the diving board and I throw him back to the side. Henry can get to the side himself but likes to know that I am close by. Even Jenna likes to play in the deep end. Needless to say, I am exhausted after all this. Here are some fun photos of the boys jumping to their teachers. Enjoy!

No comments: