Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Couple of Firsts

Aunt DeAnne braided Jenna's hair for the first time. It looked sooooooo cute! She was pretty good about being still but I don't think there is any way I could do it by myself.

The first dusting, 10-11-08


Getting dumped on 10-12-08

It's still coming down and it's nearly 2 in the afternoon.


Hi All! We have been soooo busy. My sister DeAnne and her husband Terry and daughter Samantha came for the weekend. We didn't really do much but we had a great time just visiting. As you can see by the photos, we've had our first snow. Dustin and Henry love it, Jeff and I do not. It seems crazy to me that our last snow of last winter was June 11th and our first snow of this season was October 11th. That's only 4 months folks! Since I cannot wait to move away from Great Falls, Montana (hopefully to a much, much milder climate) I've added a countdown clock towards the bottom of the blog to help me remember that everyday we're one day closer to moving day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jenna's hair is sooo cute! Ashlyn's is long enough to do, but I'm not good enough at french braiding that I doubt she'd sit there long enough. Plus her's is really thin and fine, so I don't if it would hold. As for the snow - holy cow! Blake is jealous, but I'll take our 80's right now any day. We're hoping to visit my parents in February and it'll be fun to see the kids' reaction to the snow. Blake barely remembers it and Ashlyn's never seen it. It could be interesting.