Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trunk or Treat









This past Friday was our Ward Trunk or Treat. It was held out at our local KOA Campground that a family in our ward manages. While it was pretty cold, I was very surprised that it wasn't freezing. They had us set up in their tent village and, as the sun set, it became a pretty spooky place. The only lights out there, I think, are solar. They weren't very bright, that's for sure. They also had donuts and hot chocolate which was fun. Because it was so cold, we were home by 7:40! Anyways, my sister almost forbid me from wearing that dress but I thought it looked great with the gloves and parasol (Goodwill finds!). I got lots of compliments regardless. I had put my hair up in hot rollers, which were borrowed from a friend, and I was suprised by how much I liked it. I think I'm gonna have to run out and get myself some. Jenna's dress is one of those pillowcase dresses. I put it together in almost no time. Come to think of it, I think we all looked great!

No comments: