Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Here I am warming my hands by the fire!


Yesterday was my 31st birthday. Dustin was a sweetheart and asked our friend Lacie to watch our kids after we did the whole cake and presents deal. (That was our fabulous FHE activity!) After that Dustin surprised me with an appointment at the Spa in town to get my $48 pedicure! Hello. From one the cheapest people around, that's CRAZY! It sure was nice, though. He also had made an appointment for a manicure but we decided to spend that time at a nice dinner instead. So after the pedicure we went to dinner, with me in my very nice blue disposable flip flops! The restaurant was very quiet, the food good, and the service very quick. We picked our sleeping kids up at about 10 and then crashed at home. It was a very wonderful birthday!

1 comment:

chelsie miasnik said...

happy birthday sorry i didn't say it sooner i admit it i forgot