Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A New Do and a Free Freezer


There's not a whole lot happenin' around here lately. A couple of things of note are that I got a new haircut and we got a free freezer for the garage. The haircut has been too long in coming. The last time I was in the salon was in April. I think it's pretty cute but the stylist took an hour to get it to look like that so my chances of replicating it are pretty low. As for the freezer...Dustin's co-worker (the same ones with the dog) bought a new freezer and told Dustin that if he'd help get the new one home and set up we could have the old one. I love it! We've talked of buying a freezer since we lived in GA and put stuff in our neighbor's freezer. It's small but that's ok. It has a chest on the top and then a drawer on the bottom. I ran out, with coupons in hand, to buy fun stuff to put in it. The commissary only had 5 bags of what I wanted left but, with the coupons, I paid $1.14 for all five bags including the surcharge (5%). I was pleased. I am hoping they re-stock soon because I still have 8 coupons left. Well, I am going on and on. Today is my Daddy's 69th birthday so I am off to send him a fun e-card at work.

No comments: