Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet!



Here are my super-cute kids on Halloween! The weather was AMAZING! I only needed a sweatshirt over my T-shirt and jeans and I was plenty warm...a far cry from snow gear! Since living here at Malmstrom, I've learned that Base Housing is the ultimate Trick or Treating venue! One family even gave out whole candy bars! Our kids did the loop behind our street (our neighbors to the back of us) and our street and their buckets were so full that Jeff needed to use the stroller to stroll his bucket from house to house (very, very funny!). We have a lot of treats! It was so fun to see the whole neighborhood FULL of families. I know we handed out more than 150 treats ourselves! I just can't get over how much fun it was with the warm weather! Even right now it's still in the 50Fs and it's almost 9pm. I don't want it to end, but, alas, this is Montana and it must! Wedenesday's forecast says we will be back to normal: High of 41F with a chance of snow. I'll be lovin' it while I can!











No comments: