Monday, March 23, 2009

Back to Showdown



This past week Dustin took Jeff out for another day of skiing. He said the most fun they had was when they rode the lift up the mountain and Dustin held Jeff as they went down the hill. I don't know about you, but that sounds pretty wild (crazy) to me! Dustin said Jeff loved it! Dustin is excited to get to take Henry out again soon before the season is over. I am glad that the boys are loving Dad's sport so much because it takes the heat off me. Skiing is not my thing. It should be no surprise to anyone who reads this blog that anything involving the snow gets a big thumbs down from me! I'm just glad they can have this time together. Now, come summer you can bet we'll be at the pool again everyday for lessons and taking part in something mom loves to do!

No comments: