Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Where has a whole month gone?

I can hardly believe that a whole month has gone by since our last post. I have lots and lots of excuses though! Here's the list....

-I went home to Portland to see my family!
-I acted as tour guide for my parents on a winter holiday in Hawaii!
-My two lovely boys are both battling the lovely childhood illness of Chicken Pox! (Yes, they were vaccinated!)
-As my mom calls it, I am sick (sick!sick!sick!) with the Egyptian Flu. Meaning I am going to be a "mummy" again!

Yep, baby number 4 is on the way. Dustin tells everyone he talks to so I thought I may as well post it here, too. We are just 9 weeks along. It seems like it's been at least 30! The baby's due date is October 6th. This is it as far as I am concerned. In that light, Dustin is praying for twins. He agrees we're getting too old for this but still would like to get 5 kids in the process! :)

I hope everyone is doing great. I'll be sure to get some new photos posted soon. I just have to find the energy to get unpacked first!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky!!! I want a huge family, with as many children as Heavenly Father will bless us with... hopefully that will get to start once we are sealed in a couple weeks. I still wish you could be here. I miss you guys; we are going to have to just make a road trip!! LoL

Unknown said...

Congrats! There is NO way that I would've been in any shape to go to Hawaii and be a tour guide at any point of any of my pregnancies, let alone the beginning! I was sooooo sick! Hopefully you'll have a girl for little Jenna to play with. Let us know when you know one way or the other! :)

Michelle said...

congratulations! Once again we're having babies close together :)

Eames said...

Congrats!!! Glad its you and not me!