Thursday, April 30, 2009

Breaking a record ain't always a good thing...

Here's Henry with an icicle off the house. I still don't know if that's a good idea or not.

Hen took this photo of the backyard. By the way, that's a 4' fence, not a 2' fence!


This is Henry trudging through the snow after school. That's our front porch and no, I don't feel like shoveling it.

Okay, so I really don't have anything nice to say today. I've learned that if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all so I will let the local weather report do the talking for me...
"We set a new record here in Great Falls! During the three day period between April 27th and April 29th, 25.4 inches of snow fell in Great Falls."
~krtv.com
(and the cute little weather girl makes it sound sooooooooooo wonderful! blah, blah, blah!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy Cow!!! We were in Montana earlier this month and my kids would've LOVED to see that! We got a little bit, but nothing like that! I'm sure you're missing Georgia's weather right about now...we've been in the 70-80's for 2 months. How much longer do you guys have left in "Hell frozen over, literally" as Rick calls it?? I guess you guys haven't started baseball there yet this year...

JayShay said...

Hi Shannon, I love catching up with your adorable little family. I have to say I am glad we are in NM and not in MT! I miss the people there but not the weather! Look us up at jayshayandfamily.blogspot.com
Jason and Shaina Adams