Thursday, August 6, 2009

Back to Normal, I think...

Last night we said goodbye to Devin and Cody at the train station in Shelby, MT. They have been staying with us since we got back from vacation. It was fun having them and they were lots fo help with the kids. We were super busy while they were here. We went mini golfing, to the Fair, fishing, to a Great Falls Voyagers baseball game, bowling, swimming, visited Giant Springs State park, went on a motorcycle ride, and gave Cody a driving lesson. I am pretty exhausted, especially given the fact that I haven't finished unpacking from 2 weeks ago! So off to work I go. There's lots of cleaning up and putting up and organizing to do. I also have to keep in mind I've got Scouts next week, I am speaking in church Sunday, Dustin leaves for a week this coming week, school is starting soon, and oh yeah, we've got a baby on the way! Not to mention the deployment that is right around the corner! Enough chatter...I'd better get off of here and get the dishes done!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooo, deployment...does that mean he's shipping off somewhere by himself? Or is the family moving overseas together? (Hopefully it's the later of the two.) Make it somewhere cool so I can come and visit!

ShannonD said...

Dustin is deploying to the Middle East in November. He's going by himself and will be gone 6-7months. The rest of us will wait out the long winter without him. That means lots of hot cocoa and Netflix! We should get orders while he's gone and then move next summer.

Unknown said...

That is sooo nice of him to leave you guys to rough it yourselves during the "Hell Frozen Over" winters of Montana! :) Man, he better get some REALLY good orders to make up for it!