Thursday, August 27, 2009

First day of School!




Yesterday was the first day of school at Chief Joseph School. Jeff rode the bus for the very first time! He was glad to have Henry right there beside him. I drove with Jenna and met the boys at the school. Henry is in Miss Long's class 2nd grade class and I think it will be a good match. Jeffrey is starting the year out at KinderCamp. For the first three days of school, all of the Kinders are together in the gym. They will split them up tomorrow and their first day in their official classroom will be Monday. Jeff is really liking school, especially getting to eat hot lunch with his friends and recess outside. I am really liking having them both in school and I hope, with just Jenna and I at home for the next six weeks or so, that I will be able to get lots of things crossed off of my "Before the Baby Comes" poster sized (literally) To-Do list! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah - back to school! I can't believe how big Jenna is getting, before ya know it she'll be in school too. And here's to still being able to wear shorts in Montana, enjoy - it won't last long! :)