Friday, September 25, 2009

Are we crazy?

So, I had another appointment with the midwife today. I haven't seen her in over 2 weeks and we've got less than 2 weeks until our due date. I asked her about being induced which is something I've never asked before. Usually I am the "let nature take it's course" kinda girl but our life is getting pretty crazy with Dustin preparing for his deployment in about a month. She said she'd check the schedule and just like that we're having a baby on Tuesday! I've never got to plan things before. It's making me quite nervous, especially when we're dealing with evil pitocin but it's also nice to have a deadline. There is still lots to do but we'll just do our best and the rest will have to deal. So 9-29-09 is the date. We'll keep you posted as we get closer. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man - That's great to know that there's an end is sight...only a couple of more days to be pregnant! On the other hand, I think I'd be a nervous wreck knowing what I had on my "To Do List" on Tuesday. Once nature kicks in there's not much ya can do, but knowingly walking into the hospital to do that to yourself...eesh. I can't wait to see pictures of the little girl, post them quickly! Good luck with everything!

Tiffany said...

Shannon- post a picture of you before that little girl comes out so we can see what you look like! Good luck- you will be in our prayers! What an awesome birth date!