Thursday, September 24, 2009

Jenna's Happy Birthday!


Jenna turned three yesterday and is definitely becoming my little girl instead of my little baby. Wow! She is such a wonderful part of our family. With the boys now in school she has become my little sidekick. Shopping is so easy with just her! I can't imagine our family without her. I am hopeful that we can make a smooth transition with the new baby so that Miss Jenna will still know she is my little princess. Her birthday was a fun one. Dustin took her out shopping in the afternoon so that when the boys got home they could help me get things ready. We got all the cupcakes done and the gifts laid out and waited for them but had to postpone our big surprise since she fell asleep on the way home. She woke up in the early evening and got to open her presents. The dollhouse (the rest of the furniture arrived today) was a super hit! After presents she chose to have dinner at, where else? McDonalds. Then it was home for cupcakes and icecream before heading off to bed. We hope she has a great time being three. It's such a fun age!
p.s. Henry is playing I Spy in the first photo. Can you find him? What a weirdy!

No comments: