Saturday, November 7, 2009

Can we say, "Unsupervised"?


Can you believe it, my daughter was unsupervised long enough to unwrap all those treats? :) Last Sunday night I caught the little princess raiding the Halloween candy that obviously wasn't put up high enough for her to stay out of it. She had about 8 dumdum lollipops unwrapped and looked pretty pleased with herself. They were all either pink, red, or orange and made a lovely little candy bouquet. As you might have guessed they all found their way to the garbage can. I guess I should watch my kids a little bit better...I'll let you know how that goes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's funny! She knew to get as many unwrapped as possible before she got caught with them. So cute! Her dress is adorable, hopefully she didn't get it too sticky! :)