Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Here is a little video of Kelsey walking. I am so glad she's getting the hang of it! She has hit her head on these hard floors one too many times...my heart can't take it anymore! When I was pregnant with her, I was reading a magazine in the midwife's waiting room. It had an ad for a foam helmet. You know, so your baby wouldn't bump their head when they were learning to walk. I thought it was absolutely rediculous until I moved into a house with all hard flooring. I've been tempted for the last week or so to buy the stupid looking helmet, or make one myself, which I fear would look even more stupid, but now I think the worst may be behind us. Happy day! She's catching on! Hopefully the seemingly permanent knot on her forehead can finally heal! Yeah for Kelsey!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congrats!!! Matthew will be 14 months old on Saturday and he's STILL not walking!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

I feel your pain! Millie walks very well but she likes to climb and is constantly getting bonks on her head from being where she shouldn't. She's a quick one!