Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Way to accessorize, Kelsey!




This is Kelsey's first favorite toy. She's been carrying it around for a few days now. She is so stinkin' cute walking around with her little arm up in the air so it doesn't fall off. I love how she is starting to mimic behaviors like this. She's been carrying it around for a few days now. She's also picked up on talking on her play phone. She holds it up to the back of her head and babbles all kinds of cute sentences. They sound like sentences in tone, but who knows what she's really talking about! She is growing up and it's so exciting to me. Some moms don't want their babies to grow up, but I think it's so neat to see their personalities blossom as they learn new things everyday. I am so glad Kelsey is a part of our family. On another note, her "helmet" should arrive tomorrow. I have a photo I took of her yesterday, but I can't post it because she looks so bumped up! So I ordered the helmet today. Hopefully she will be able to heal up quickly. Her birthday is next week and I would love to be able to post her photos of the big day! :)

1 comment:

Tiffany Unsworth said...

Such a cute baby! I haven't seen you in a while! Hope you guys are doing great! God be with you...