Saturday, March 19, 2011

Henry's First Cub Scout Day Camp!





Last Saturday, the 12th, Henry participated in his first Cub Scout Day Camp. He had such a good time. It was a family affair, just like when I was growing up, since Dustin is the Webelos Den Leader and I was asked to represent the Primary Presidency ( I am the chorister, go figure!). They had lots of fun activities planned for the boys including orienteering, a first aid class, lots of rough and tumble games, lunch, a campfire, and an obstacle course. I am glad Henry is having such a good time with scouting and that he has had a good leader this year. We are sad that he was just released. Hopefully tomorrow we will know who his new leader will be!

1 comment:

Sharlyn said...

You're primary chorister? So am I! I didn't know we had the same calling! :) We'll have to share ideas!