Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Crash

So, back in January someone (who shall remain nameless) clicked a little button labeled "allow" which was followed by the crash! Down went my wonderful little laptop, my friend, my photo storage facility! Luckily, I had backed up most of my photos onto CD or uploaded them to online storage/printing companies. It's a bit of a mess but I don't think much is truly lost. As for my documents...aye, aye, aye. Nothing was backed up. At all. Thankfully, a member of our ward is confident that he can fix the whole mess but he doesn't have time to do until April. As a result this blog has suffered. Here's to catching up using Dustin's computer as best I can. The trick is to save all these SD cards so that I can hopefully load them onto my computer once it's been miraculously healed!

No comments: