Saturday, March 10, 2012

You win some, you lose some!


I love these photos! These were taken this past Monday for Jenna's picture day. She looked so darling with her new dress, new shoes, and matching hairbows. I was so pleased at how cute she looked. So off we went to school. I had a thought as I saw one of the boys that they looked a little like a clown as we headed out the door. Think athletic shorts, mismatched Tshirt, mismatched socks, and checkered Vans. Whatever, it was all clean. Yeah, in the afternoon I got an email from Henry's teacher apologizing that the sub from last week (all the kids had subs because of teacher training) hadn't reminded the parents that it was class picture day. So Jenna went to school looking fabulous and the boys went au naturale! Henry, at least, was placed in the middle of the class so he'll probably be fine. Jeff, dressed in all red (red shorts/red Tshirt) was in the back, on the side, with no one in front. I honestly can't wait to see what they looked like! I sure dropped the ball on that one! 

No comments: