Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Weekend at Flint Creek




The photos don't do this weekend justice and I certainly didn't take enough of them. We spent the weekend at Flint Creek with our friends, the Durrants. The kids had fun running wild and getting super dirty. In the course of their exploring they noticed someone had practiced their golf game by hitting balls into the lake. Dustin, crazy as he his, went in after them. He collected over 40! The kids thought he was so funny. They also went on a hike which I missed staying in with a sick little Kelsey, poor thing. We ate lots of good food, we had a great campfire with yummy treats, and had lots of good family fun. I have no idea what Jenna and Carter are doing in that photo of them, but I tease Jenna that she can marry Carter and you never know so I included that photo of them! :) 

No comments: