Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Girls at SeaWorld






As told by Jenna:
I remember the ride called Atlantis. It went backwards and it had handles to hold you in. I didn't hold on. I like the dolphins. They would jump up and flip. I liked seeing the fish and the beluga whale and the killer whale. I like the Shamu Express the best because it went up and down. I liked the merry-go- round and the ferris wheel. I liked Shamu. He splashed us. Kelsey cried. I had fun. I liked seeing the sharks. I liked the swinging boat ride. I liked the diving show with the animals. I liked the sea lions.

As told by Kelsey:
I liked the "merican round"! (Merry-go-round) I liked the movie at SeaWorld. That pirate movie. I liked the food. I ate cookies and watermelon. And the "merican round". I wasn't riding the roller coaster. It was not for me and I was staying in the stroller.

No comments: